Rabu, 8 Jun 2011

Finally Habis

Sungguh tak disangka akhirnya habis juga Program Pentauliahan Professional di UiTM Shah Alam baru-baru ini. Ingatkan boleh jalani program ni like a piece of cake, tapi it takes a lot of effort juga utk pass it successfully. I get a lot from this program. It taught me a lot of things. Especially ITIL coz it is a whole new thing for me. My curiosity really worth it coz at first I almost didn't make it because of the boring Softskill classes. Mr. Kenneth doesn't did good job with the class. I really2 disappointed.

Other than that I've got the opportunity to get back together with my ex-classmate from diploma days Adah, Elly and Fieza. I really grateful for having them in my life. They made me laugh so hard and we have a very good time a lot! Alhamdulillah. Also not forgetting to Sha for helping me a lot in ITIL. Every night for 1 week time we do the revision together. I'm thankful that she's willing to help me out. It's very touching my feeling la.. T__T sob, sob~

Oh ya, I just found out that my prediction before this is true. It is true that this 'person' didn't welcomed my presence even tough that I really need help at that point of time. I'm very disappointed with this person coz I thought this person was my friend. So much of a friend huh~ Takpelah, takde kawan mcm dia pun aku tak ralat la. Its okey, that day were my days, satu hari nnt sape tahu?

Now I'm an ex-student of UiTM. Yah~ dah ada title baru lagi... ^^, HOpe for the future to shine, insyallah~ Good luck to all of my friends too...Chaiyok2! Love you guys..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan