Jumaat, 24 Jun 2011

Kursus 3P at Uitm Shah Alam

Well, the truth is I almost giving it up at first. Since the college is not so good. It was suck! Compared to Puncak Alam, but well fate had its own plan~ since sblm ni mmg aku pernah bercita2 nak jadik student kat UiTM Shah Alam, and now my dreams had been fulfilled..Thank you Allah~ ^^,

Nway, seronok juga attend kursus ni. Other than the certificate, it gave me the opportunity to spend one last time with my dearly friends... :D I just so grateful of all these things.

The pics below were pic of my group and I alongside with our trainer from Filipina.. Mr. Dennis. We are having a BLAST! Seronok giler. So this is the last day where we get to be the 2nd winner for the quiz and we got the 2nd biggest chocolate from him. Thanks Dennis! [^.^]




Me with my group member...stress, tapi seronok bila dah last2! ^^,


hehe~ Sempat lagi bergambar...

So far, certificate Project Management je baru sampai, now tinggal tunggu sijil ITIL pula...heheh. Nway, it was a blast!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan