Rabu, 6 Julai 2011

Confuse

Smlm is kind of a shock for me. A nice surprise actually. He asked me for in relationship back with him. I was like 'huh?' really? With me? Again? It was out of sudden. It completely blown me away, since that is the thing that I really want to hear most from him for the past 3 months.

I was craving for him, and now he want me back with him. Truthfully, I was of course happy knowing that he still misses me and care for me. But the pain and the scars that he left me with previously. I don't know whether I can accept him back. At least not that easily I guess.

I asked him to give me some time. He told me not to take so much time to think about it. Huhuhu.. T__T Don't know what to do, how to react. Can I stay with him without relationship, but only care for him? Coz in Islam, coupling is HARAM! Well, I really need time to think about it how to tell him this.

Because my sister also not in relationship anymore because of the coupling issue. I really2 respect my sister very much and I really look up on her.. She's one of the good example that I should follow...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan