Selasa, 26 Julai 2011

STUPID

Almost everyday I cried because of him. I know, it is stupid things to do when you already done with the other person. Now, I just knew that he's into other girl.. DAMN! So easy for him to get moving on while I'm here still struggling...

I don't want to hate him or whatsoever, coz he's the person that I've once loved. Tak tergamak utk membenci. I couldn't.. T____T. But I knew that he torn my heart really2 bad. I mean, really2 bad.. I was pretty much empty the moment he left. EMPTY.

But the other unexpected things showing up. Abang Firdaus is coming back into my life. He's also having the same situation like me. But he might take it to the highest level, by changing his phone number. Fortunately, he contacting me back. Last night we talked almost 2 hours. He make me smile again. It kindda lessen my pain for a while.

Right now we are friends again me and abg daus after a while didn't contact one another..

1 ulasan: