Isnin, 4 April 2011

Closure

Last night at around 9.30 pm he finally texted me after several times I called him saying that I'm not satisfied with our current situation. He told me that he only thinks about his career for the time being and not ready to think about other thing. He wishes me all the best for my study. He said he want to take a break for a time being until I work in near future.

However, for me it is finished already. No more second time. Tidak mahu pisang berbuah 2 kali. Enough my lesson with Shah before this. I really looking forward to moving on. Just like what I did with mr.Beautiful You. I might cried several times, but maybe it is my thereputic ways to heal myself. I do love him and always will be.

I will forgive him sometimes in the future but not now. Not yet. This is just one of my life lesson. I do BELIEVE that Allah s.w.t have something better for me. There is always a silver light on every gray cloud...I will learn to appreciate things more...Insyaallah..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan