Isnin, 25 April 2011

Focus

Last Saturday, aku lebih kelihatan spt 'kucing kehilangan anak'. Tak boleh duduk diam, asyik wondering je kerja aku. Coz it is almost a month. T_T. Ntah mengapa tiba2 aku rindukan dia, yg teramat sangat sampai sesak nafas aku dibuatnyer. huh~ 'jahatnya kamu'~

After a while of crying and etc2, aku try to get back to my senses that there is more other important stuff that I need to focus on in my life. I can't be miserable like this, I need to keep my feet on the ground back! ASAP!!! Without no delays. I need to be more realistic, well its hard to me coz since i'm a emotional person. (tak suka part nie) yeah, i need to admit that I'm so EMO. huhuhu..

Another thing is, I want to be more relax and chill a little bit. I tend take thing seriously even before it should be serious. After this I guess I can never take man seriously. No way hozey! :D Tak mau banana berbuah 2 kali. Tak mau3x!!

I will focus my energy to my family and my career as well as my environment. Insyallah, I will do my best. Nuraini Hwaiting!

2 ulasan:

  1. yeah.. wake up ani. Me also in the same situation like u had now.. but then, I realized that all those things just wasting ma time. you urself have ur own mission that need to complete and achieved. Good luck for final ani...;) chaiyok2..

    BalasPadam
  2. thank you dear fasya~ Good luck to you too for final... ^^, dah last sem dah nie..semoga kita boleh habiskan dgn selamat, insyaallah~

    BalasPadam